The Tablet's 7.9" Retina Display features a native resolution of 2048 x 1536, showing over 3 million pixels at 326 ppi. It also features support for the P3 wide color gamut, an anti-reflective coating with 1.8% reflectivity, 500 cd/m2 brightness, and True Tone, which dynamically adjusts white balance for more natural looking images. The Retina Display capacitive touchscreen lets you utilize all the multi-touch gestures of iOS. The mini is driven by Apple's 64-bit A12 Bionic processor with Neural Engine, which allows it to use real-time machine learning to recognize patterns, make predictions, and learn from experience.
All of this lets you run apps like Adobe Photoshop CC, experience augmented reality, or play games with immersive graphics. Accompanied by the A12 chip is the M12 motion coprocessor, which measures the motion of the iPad via the accelerometer, three-axis gyroscope, and compass, lightening the load of the A12 Bionic chip and freeing it up to process multiple tasks while enabling it to maintain fast performance. The iPad mini may have the Retina Display, but it still manages to maintain its 10-hour battery life. That's because the A12 chip isn't just more powerful; it's also more efficient.
- The iPad mini comes with iOS and Touch ID. Designed for the iPad, iOS features News, enhanced multitasking, a shortcut bar, editing tools, updated multi-touch gestures, and more.
- Touch ID uses your fingerprint to unlock your device as well as make secure purchases in iTunes, iBooks, the App Store, and more via Apple Pay.
- Thanks to Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) and Bluetooth 5.0, the iPad mini can connect to your network and integrate with iCloud, so you can sync your iPad mini to your other iOS devices and Mac computers.
- Push photos, download apps, and continue from where you left off in iBooks with iCloud. iCloud also offers cloud storage so you can backup your contacts, photos, and important documents to Apple's icloud servers. You can also restore your iPad mini to a previous state using iCloud.
- We offer a 60-day warranty on all items unless stated otherwise in the listing details.
- Our warranty covers manufacturer defects only. Physical damage is not covered.
- Items must be in the same physical condition and have matching serial numbers for warranty approval. Fraudulent warranty returns will not be tolerated.
- In order to start a warranty claim, please email us with a detailed description of the issue along with your name, order ID, and date of purchase.
- We will provide prepaid return shipping labels for all warranty claims during the first 30 days. Buyers are responsible for return postage from days 31-60.
- Please contact us for any additional details on our warranty terms.