The iPhone 11 shoots beautifully sharp 4K video at 60 fps across all its cameras. A new dual‑camera system captures more of what you see and love. The fastest chip ever in a smartphone and all‑day battery life lets you do more and charge less. And the highest‑quality video in a smartphone, so your memories look better than ever. It just got a whole lot harder to take a bad photo. All‑new dual‑camera system.
Take your photos from wide to ultra-wide. A redesigned interface uses the new Ultra-Wide camera to show you what’s happening outside the frame — and lets you capture it. Shoot and edit videos as easily as you do photos. It’s the world’s most popular camera, now with a whole new perspective. Shoot and edit the highest-quality video on a smartphone.
- Display: Liquid Retina HD display, 6.1‑inch (diagonal) all-screen LCD Multi-Touch display with IPS technology
- Memory: 64GB, 4GB RAM
- Main Camera: Dual 12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS + 12 MP, f/2.4, 13mm (ultrawide) w/ Quad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama)
- Selfie Camera: 12 MP, f/2.2, 23mm (wide) SL 3D camera w/ HDR
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, hotspot - Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE - GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS - USB: 2.0, proprietary reversible connector
- Sensors: Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, Siri natural language commands, and dictation