The LG V30 almost has it all: a great camera, speedy processor, huge OLED screen, excellent battery life, waterproofing, wireless charging, microSD storage, and the best headphone jack on a phone. The Bad Ergonomic quirks can make the V30 awkward to hold. You may miss some shots due to slow camera autofocus. Carrier-specific versions come with annoying bloatware and logos. The Bottom Line The LG V30 is a rock-solid alternative to Samsung’s Galaxy S8 Plus and the Google Pixel 2 XL. If it fits your hands and your photographic needs, you won't be disappointed.
Size :6.0 inches.
- Back Camera: 16 MP.
- Front Camera:13 MP.
- Weight: 158 g (5.57 oz).
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
- BATTERY: Non-removable Li-Po 3300 mAh battery.
- BODY Dimensions :151.7 x 75.4 x 7.3 mm (5.97 x 2.97 x 0.29 in).
- Resolution:1440 x 2880 pixels.
- We offer a 60-day warranty on all items unless stated otherwise in the listing details.
- Our warranty covers manufacturer defects only. Physical damage is not covered.
- Items must be in the same physical condition and have matching serial numbers for warranty approval. Fraudulent warranty returns will not be tolerated.
- In order to start a warranty claim, please email us with a detailed description of the issue along with your name, order ID, and date of purchase.
- We will provide prepaid return shipping labels for all warranty claims during the first 30 days. Buyers are responsible for return postage from days 31-60.
- Please contact us for any additional details on our warranty terms.