The Motorola DROID MAXX has a 3500 mAh battery, which is 200mAh more than its predecessor, and the kind of capacity only phablets get equipped with nowadays, and cited for up to 48 hours of battery life. That capacity is keeping the lights on a very interesting set of specs - 5" HD OLED display (not PenTile), 1.7 GHz homemade processor, 2 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal memory. Exact dimensions go as follows: 137.5x71.20x8.5 mm, so pretty thin despite the giant battery, and fairly light for a 5-incher at 160 grams, or 5.6 ounces.
The "Motorola X8 Mobile Computing System" SoC sports 1.7 GHz dual-core application processor, 400 MHz quad-core GPU, natural language processor, and a contextual computing processor, for an octa-core concoction, claims Moto. The 10 MP camera on the back sports the Clear Pixel technology, which applies different RGBC color filter than the traditional Bayer RGBG one, bringing in more photons at low-light scenarios thus dealing better with blur and noise, at least on theory.
- Operating System: Android.
- Processor: 1.7 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro MSM8960T dual-core.
- Capacity: 16GB.
- RAM: 2GB.
- Dimensions: 5.41 x 2.8 x 0.33 in (137 x 71 x 8.5 mm).
- Weight: 5.89 oz (167 g).
- SIM Type: Nano.
- Display Resolution: HD, 720 x 1280 pixels, 294 ppi approx.
- Display Type: Super AMOLED.
- Display Size: 5".
- Battery Type: mAh Lithium-ion Non-Removable.
- Talk Time: 48 hours max.
- Battery Standby: 600 hours max.
- Camera Front: 2-megapixel.
- Camera Back: 10+ megapixel LED flash, panorama, HDR.
- Video Resolution: 1080p HD, slow-motion mode.
- WiFi: 802.11 a,b,g,n.
- GPS: A-GPS, GLONASS.
- Bluetooth: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, FTP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.4, BPP 1.2, HID, PAN, MAP, HRP version 4.0 LE+EDR.
- Earjack: 3.5mm.
- We offer a 60-day warranty on all items unless stated otherwise in the listing details.
- Our warranty covers manufacturer defects only. Physical damage is not covered.
- Items must be in the same physical condition and have matching serial numbers for warranty approval. Fraudulent warranty returns will not be tolerated.
- In order to start a warranty claim, please email us with a detailed description of the issue along with your name, order ID, and date of purchase.
- We will provide prepaid return shipping labels for all warranty claims during the first 30 days. Buyers are responsible for return postage from days 31-60.
- Please contact us for any additional details on our warranty terms.