The Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Office so you can get the job done, wherever you are. Experience hyperfast 5G connections to unlock revolutionary new ways of doing business. Secure your data with Knox. Do more with one super-powerful device with DeX. And you can power through any day with the all-day battery. With Microsoft OneDrive and Office apps natively integrated into the Galaxy S20 Ultra productivity experience, there’s no need to download additional apps. Sync files and photos across devices—and with Outlook pre-loaded, you can stay on top of your inbox. Link to Windows lets you view your S20 Ultra on a Windows PC, accessing photos, responding to texts, and taking calls right from your desktop.
With the Galaxy S20 Ultra and a 5G connection, the only thing slowing you down is how fast you can think. Stream with virtually no lag, share and download large files in near real-time, and create a 5G hotspot wherever you go. Plus, the S20 Ultra further expands your 5G horizons by supporting both mmWave and Sub6 bands, meaning fast connectivity more of the time. Working just got hyperfast and hyper-productive.
- Display: 6.7 inches Dynamic AMOLED 2X capacitive touchscreen w/ Corning Gorilla Glass 6, Resolution: 1440 x 3200 pixels
- Memory: 128GB 8GB RAM - Until 1TB microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC
- Main Camera (Quad): 12 MP + 64 MP + 12 MP + 0.3 MP w/ LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama | Selfie Camera: 10 MP w/ Dual video call, Auto-HDR
- Android Q - Exynos 990 - Mali-G77 MP11 - Octa-core (2x2.73 GHz Mongoose M5 & 2x2.50 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot - Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE - GPS: A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO - NFC - 3.2, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh battery - Fast Qi/PMA wireless charging 15W
- Dimensions: 6.37 x 2.90 x 0.31 in, Weight: 6.56 oz