The noise-canceling technology in the Sony WF-1000XM3 is the most advanced ever in truly wireless headphones, with the HD Noise-Canceling Processor QN1e. So you can lose yourself completely in your music. A tiny-yet-powerful 0.24-inch driver unit sits inside the headphones to deliver rich, clear, expansive sound. The HD Noise-Canceling Processor QN1e combines Digital Noise Cancelation, 24-bit Audio Signal Processing, and a Digital-to-Analog converter with a headphone amplifier to produce stunning sound with minimal distortion.
The Sony True Black Noise Canceling Headphones are ergonomically designed to make contact with three different points on your ear for a secure, comfortable fit. A high-friction rubber surface keeps the earbuds snug and secure in your ear, so they won't slip out unexpectedly.
- Dual microphones—one feed-forward and one feed-back—on the surface of the headphones catch more of the ambient sounds from your surroundings, whether it's in-flight noise, city traffic, or office chatter.
- Having caught the ambient sound, the dedicated HD Noise-Canceling Processor QN1e gets to work. It not only cancels significantly more noise across almost all frequencies but also uses less power.
- Digital Sound Enhancement Engine HX (DSEE HX) upscales compressed digital music files, bringing them closer to the quality of High-Resolution Audio.
- Watching video content on your smartphone or tablet. The advanced wireless connection on the WF-1000XM3 syncs what you see on screen precisely with what you hear on your headphones for more enjoyable viewing.
- On a full charge, the headphones offer up to 6 hours of power, and the handy charging case provides a further three charges to keep you going throughout the day. That's up to 24 hours of noise-free listening.
- With noise-canceling off, it's even longer — 8 hours of power on a full charge, with a further three charges from the charging case, for up to 32 hours of playtime.
- Sometimes you need music, fast. So if your headphones are running low on power, a 10-minute quick charge in the charging case gives you up to 90 minutes of playtime.
- We offer a 60-day warranty on all items unless stated otherwise in the listing details.
- Our warranty covers manufacturer defects only. Physical damage is not covered.
- Items must be in the same physical condition and have matching serial numbers for warranty approval. Fraudulent warranty returns will not be tolerated.
- In order to start a warranty claim, please email us with a detailed description of the issue along with your name, order ID, and date of purchase.
- We will provide prepaid return shipping labels for all warranty claims during the first 30 days. Buyers are responsible for return postage from days 31-60.
- Please contact us for any additional details on our warranty terms.